4 Night Photography Package
For any photographer - this is what dreams are made of... Four nights in the middle of the African Bush, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, starlit skies and the African Big 5 (Lion, Buffalo, Rhino, Elephant and Leopard).
Add to this the exceptional experience of the sunken photographic hides at Indlovu, and you are in heaven. These two hides are sunken below ground level, with the camera lens a few millimeters above the water level of the drinking hole. This enables the photographer to capture images of both the animal, as well as its reflection, on the surface of the water.
RATE: Single R24 000-00pp. Sharing R16 000-00pp.
- All meals, soft drinks, house wine and beer.
- Two game activities per day (game drive or hide session)
- Excursion to Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre to photograph African Wild Dogs.
Please note that hide sessions are subject to availability and must be booked when the reservation is made.
Expires: 15 January 2019
- Daily access to Hoseng Hide, which is well positioned for early morning sunlight.
- Daily access to Thapama hide, which is perfectly positioned for the magical sunset light of the African bush.
African Wild Dog photography
Excursion to Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre to photograph African Wild Dogs.
Photographic Game Drives
Daily availability of game drive vehicles adapted for photography of the surrounding Big 5.
Terms and Conditions
Rates are quoted per person and include accommodation in a luxury room, all meals, soft drinks, and house wine and beer, game activities per day (game drive or *hide session), transfers from Eastgate airport, 1 excursion, WiFi, gate entrance fees, TOMSA levy and VAT at 14%.