Amateur Wildlife and Birding Photography Competition – July winner!
Congratulations to Braeme Holland! This entry was voted Public Favorite on Facebook among the July entries in our Amateur Wildlife and Birding Photography Competition.
- Photographer: Braeme Holland
- Title: Buffalo reflection
- Location: Zimanga Private Game Reserve, Mkuze, KZN.
- Date: 25 June 2016
- Description: I was fortunate enough to spent a night in the overnight hide at Zimanga Private Game Reserve. After several hours of patient waiting these two adult buffalos came to the waterhole to drink. What an incredible experience to be able to witness these massive beasts barely metres away from the submerged hide at night! A moment i will never forget.
- Specie: African Buffalo
- Camera: Canon 7dmk2
- Lens: Sigma f2, 24-35mm
- Apperture: f2.8
- Shutter speed: 1/30
- Support: Manfrotto tripod with Gimbal GH2
Braeme wins himself R500 cash and of course the all-important bragging rights of being a winner. Congratulations!
Every second month’s winner of the Amateur Wildlife and Birding Photography Competition receives a two night bush safari at Indlovu River Lodge. Amongst these winners, the Grand Prize winner will be selected at the end of February 2017. The Grand Prize is an all inclusive 8 night Bush and Beach Safari for 2!
Click here for more info on the Amateur Wildlife and Birding Photography Competition.
Or contact Louisa at Lodge: +27 (0) 15 383 9918 or email: [email protected]